Family Law

LA Divorce Lawyer LOS ANGELES CA

In a divorce proceeding one spouse or both may seek temporary orders before the divorce is over on a variety of issues by filing a written paper called a Request for Orders (formerly known as an Order to Show Cause or Motion).

Read More